- […]absolutely concentrated, the pianist doesn’t play only with her hands, but all her body is totally involved in the interpretation of her music […] Her fingers are moving very fast on the keyboard with variations on the times and on the sound intensity. The very loud crescendos passionately make us feel nearly frightened in contrast with the passionate but soft tones.
- Sandra Landini focused most of all on the research of colour, showing off an accurate study of details and a range of timbre shades of remarkable refinement.
Musica (July-August 2016)
- Sandra Landini was completely absorbed in her music. She seemed to be in a state of trance while she was playing her piano, passionate and intense, but also meditative and deeply emotional. The public was enthusiastic about this excellent pianist. It was a great pleasure listening to her.
- Sandra Landini, a pianist who deserves very loud applauses
[…]her crystalline virtuosity, together with a deep expressiveness and a high technical mastery, signed by the claim of three long unscheduled pieces, for the satisfaction of the great number of people listening to her exhibition.
- Sandra Landini’s interpretation was characterized by high concentration, almost penetration. She pulled the colours and the virtuosity typical of Liszt out of the keyboard, with a brilliant and strong technique, giving evidence to creativity and to the deepest tone.
- […]the timbre clearness, the definition of every passage, the strength of pathos with no signs of giving in.
- Sandra Landini showed herself a rich in temper musician, gifted with a natural virtuosity.